Terms and Conditions | General Conditions, Reservations, Payment Methods
On this page you will find all the legal information regarding Bago D'Uva 360º. The general conditions, booking terms, payment methods, responsibility, cancelation, refunds and complaint policy.
Terms and Conditions
- The acquisition of the service grants the customer a tour developed in several languages with shuttle service, guide and visits to the sites included in the itinerary;
- Our company will pick you up at your hotel or another agreed location in Porto. Tours starting and / or finishing outside of Porto have an increase over the cost of the tour;
- On the day of the tour, please be on the prearranged location at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time;
- The tours are carried out in vehicles with 5 to 9 seats with air conditioning;
- All tours are subject to availability and only take place with a minimum of 2 people (except Private Tour and Tailor Made Tour);
- Customers have free time to visit the sites and monuments;
- The tours do not include meals and guided tours within the monuments that are not described in the flyer and / or website. It also does not include personal costs or tips of any kind;
- Included in the prices are the insurances mandatory by law and civil liability in accordance with the Portuguese law;
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol inside the vehicles. Our itineraries include several stops that allow you to smoke and drink moderately, while out of the car.
- The booking can be made on this website using the PayPal button on the tour's page, by email to email@example.com or directly by calling the phone numbers (+351) 932 987 000 and (+351) 929 143 445.
- Booking Requests will be considered valid if made up to 48 hours before the date of the service. As soon as the availability of the day and Tour is confirmed, an email will be sent with booking’s confirmation and available payment methods;
- Bookings will only be guaranteed after the payment is received;
- Prices include VAT at the legal rate;
- The prices quoted can be changed without notice.
We accept payments in Cash, Debit/Credit Card, Bank Transfer and PayPal.
- Payment by Bank Transfer: proof of transfer needs to be provided up to 24 hours before the date of service.
- BAGO D'UVA 360º cannot be held responsible for any error that may occur in the typography or printing and reserves the right to make any necessary changes with or without notice;
- The itinerary can be changed with or without notice;
- BAGO D'UVA 360º is not responsible for any objects stolen, lost or forgotten inside our vehicles;
- Our company cannot be held responsible for delays due to traffic or weather conditions;
- We cannot be held responsible if by lack of notice the vehicle hired cannot be used due to excess of luggage or luggage with unusual dimensions.
Cancellation, Refund and Complaint Policy
- Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours before the start of the tour are non-refundable;
- Reservations cancelled between 72 and 48 hours before the start of the tour will be refunded in 50%;
- Reservations cancelled more than 72 hours before the start of the tour will be reimbursed in 100%;
- If for some exceptional reason BAGO D'UVA 360º cannot run a tour (unavailability of vehicles / seats or single person) an alternative is presented and ultimately the tour will be refunded in 100%;
- No refunds will be issued due to breakdown of equipment (vehicle) or mechanical failure;
- Any complaints are only accepted provided they are presented in writing to Bago D'Uva 360º within 7 days after the end of the services.
- National monuments are closed on public holidays;
- Passengers must remain in their seats while the vehicle is moving for safety reasons. Failing to do so can be dangerous due to sudden braking or uneven floors and can cause injuries to passengers and others around them.
- The company is closed on the 1st of January and 25th of December. In addition, availability is reduced on the 24th and 31st of December;
- The current general terms and conditions are in accordance with the D.L. nº 446/85, published 25.10, and D.L. nº 61/2011, published 06.05; the purchase of one of our routes/trips or packages, stated in the brochures and website, means the adherence and acceptance of the those clauses in the terms stated infra:
- “Bago D’Uva, Portugal Tours, Lda.” travel agency, registered in the Registo Nacional de Pessoas Coletivas under nº 510 361 170, with the current share capital of 7.200,00 €, is inscribed in the Conservatória do Registo Comercial de Matosinhos, owner of the RNVAT license nº 3987, by decision of Turismo de Portugal, holds its head office in Rua dos Moínhos, 93, 4935-470 Mazarefes, Viana do Castelo, plans, organizes and commercializes Tours stated on the leaflets/brochures, as well as the publicized products, under the trademark “BAGO D'UVA 360º”. The resulting responsibility is, contractually and through the Insurance Policy nº 006464478, covered by Zurich Insurance Plc Insurance Company, Portugal Branch, head office in Rua Barata Salgueiro, 41 – 1269-058, Lisbon, NUIPC 980 420 636 and registered in Conservatória do Registo Comercial de Lisboa.